Thanks for being interested in Zamorano
Here we present the requirements and steps to start your application process in your country: Requirements
- Being a bachelor, commercial expert, teacher of primary education or equivalent.
- To be coursing your senior year in high school or to be in college.
- Have at least an 80% academic average.
- Be 24 years old or younger as of January 1 of the year of admission.
- Be unmarried
- Have earned 1,000 points in the Academic Aptitude Test (PAA) or SAT (for its acronym in English) in the required areas.
- Grade Certificates: High School (Secondary education, two or three years depending on the country).
- Average percentage of those grades.
- Letter of good conduct issued by the educational institution.
- Birth record or birth certificate, the one that is used in your country.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Proof of employment of both parents (if they are self-employed present business income statements).
- Essay (the format will be provided by Zamorano).
- Sheet institutional policy signed by parent / guardian and applicant
- College degree (if you have? Finished)