If you already decided!
You have already decided to be part of the great Zamorano family, what's next? Well, surely this and other questions will be crossing your mind. Below, find the 8 most important things you should know before your arrival in ZAMORANO:
- ZAMORANO will send you interesting in-depth information about the university, as well as details explaining how to prepare before you leave your home country.
- You'll be advised on what to bring, the list includes items such as a tape recorder, camera, sporting goods, traditional costumes and posters referring to your country so you can participate in events that showcase the diversity of traditions and culture.
- ZAMORANO provides you with uniforms, however you can bring extra clothes for the weekend.
- We will indicate how and when to get to Honduras, you will receive the details of your arrival in Tegucigalpa, the Honduran capital, where one of our representatives will greet you and drive you to the university campus.
- When you arrive on campus, a dormitory will be assigned to you and to someone else; this is one of the most exciting parts of campus life because the atmosphere within the dormitories is quite eventful.
- Once you are settled into your new home you will join orientation week activities, led by the Student Life team and Zamorano faculty, who are supported by a team of counselors made up of returning students.
- During this week you'll have a very busy schedule; you will be taking tours of the campus, visiting all the industrial plants and laboratories, completing your registration process and participating in extracurricular activities. There will be seminars related to your new life at ZAMORANO as a student. Additionally, a medical check-up will be scheduled for you in order to start building your medical history.
- You will experience one of the most popular events on campus, a warm welcome celebration for the new students, La Peña Cultural, an event where all new zamoranos demonstrate their artistic abilities and share the culture of their native country.