If you already decided!
8 things you should know before reaching ZAMORANO Already you have decided to be part of the great family Zamorano, but now what's next? Well, surely this and other questions will be crossing through your head, so Below the 8 most important things you should know before your income:
- ZAMORANO will send you the necessary information for you to learn more in depth about the University, as well as the information that will explain the preparations you have to make before leaving your country.
- The information indicates what things you should bring, which include the following among others: tape recorder, camera, sporting goods, traditional costumes and posters referring to your country so you can participate in events that showcase the different traditions and culture.
- ZAMORANO provides you with uniforms, however you can bring extra clothes for the weekend.
- We will indicate how and when to get to Honduras, you will also be informed about your arrival in Tegucigalpa, capital of Honduras, where our representative will welcome you and provide transportation to the University campus.
- When you arrive at ZAMORANO and before starting your classes you will be assigned a dormitory and a roommate; this is one of the most exciting parts of life on campus, as the atmosphere within the dormitories is quite an adventure.
- Once you are settled in your new home you will have an orientation week, led by the Team of Student Life and Zamorano teachers, who are supported by a team of counselors that include students of previous years.
- This week you'll have a pretty busy schedule; you will make tours of the campus, visit all the plants and laboratories, complete your registration process and participate in extracurricular activities. There will also be lectures related to your new life in ZAMORANO, that will explain the processes and academic system. A vistit to the doctor will also be scheduled to create your medical record on campus.
- You will be part of one of the most popular celebrations of the University. We are talking about the Cultural Peña Welcome, an event where all new zamoranos demonstrate their artistic abilities and share the culture of their native country.