Welcome toZamorano’s Kellogg Training Center
The W. K. Kellogg Training Center at Zamorano offers the ideal conditions for hosting seminars, workshops, short courses, conferences, professional meetings, trade shows, conventions, agritourism visits, and other events, in an atmosphere of careful personal attention and service.
Short Courses and Training Workshops
We can organize short courses, workshops, and seminars on several topics related with agriculture and livestock. These sessions can be prepared for individuals or various group sizes.
All training workshops apply the Learning by Doing methodology that uses theoretical and practical lessons. Participants participate in activities of different Zamorano areas such as: production, fields, laboratories, and processing plants.
By using our services, you will be contributing to the mission and vision of Zamorano, a non-profit, education institution that contributes to socioeconomic development by forming leaders through the implementation of a strict program and methodologies such as academic excellence, Learning by Doing, and values and character formation.
Revenue from the W.K. Kellogg Center helps Zamorano to broaden its financial base and enhance the educational horizon of our students.
Method of Payment
We accept cash (lempiras or US dollars), credit cards (VISA and American Express), certified checks, and online payments (www.zamorano.edu.)
Online payment instructions:
- After accessing the website, click on "Online Payments";
- Enter the requested information;
- Under “Additional Amount” enter the corresponding amount;
- Under “brief description of service” box write PAYMENT FOR W.K. KELLOGG CENTER and the name of the event of service you wish to hire.
Years of experience
- Arrival and departure transfers and transportation to other locations.
- Cable TV.
- Voice mail.
- Wireless internet connection in conference rooms and throughout the hotel facilities.
- Complimentary security box at the front desk.
- Photocopying, printing, telephone, and fax services.
- Laundry self-service (washers and dryers).
- Twenty-four-hour emergency doctor service.
- Campus tours (booked in advance).
- Audio-visual equipment.
- Twenty-four-hour security service.
- On-campus services: Zamorano products market place, post office, bank, telephone company, coffee shop, drugstore, food kiosk, and sports facilities.
- For any other logistical requirements, please consult the front desk.